I can watch Prada’s SS12 campaign video over and over again. The girls, the mood, the clothing – I’m in love with all of it. It’s amazing how much Miuccia Prada keeps influencing trends season after season. I mean, thanks to her you can’t really open a magazine without seing a 1950′s inspired editorial with gas stations, palms, cars and the sweetest pastels.
As you can tell from my previous outfit-posts I’m pretty much into shorts at the moment. I wear them day and night with shirts, knits, blazers, jackets, T-shirts – basically anything.
1. CARVEN, 2. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM, 3. YVES SAINT LAURENT, 4. D&G, 5. TOPSHOP, 6. SEA NY, 7. CACHAREL, 8. MULBERRY, 9. TOPSHOP, 10. HELMUT LANG, 11. VICTORIA BECKHAM DENIM, 12. TOPSHOP, 13. ACNE, 14. LOUISE GRAY, 15. VERONICA B. VALLENES, 16. BURBERRY LONDON, 17. MISSONI, 18. ZARA, 19. MARNI AT H&M, 20. OPENING CEREMONY, 21. SANDRO, 22. TOPSHOP
Do you have a favorite? I can’t decide. Too many to pick just one.
I’ve always had two very good reasons of visiting H&M’s showrooms. 1: the clothing is gorgeous and affordable 2: the girls working in the showrooms are always the sweetest (thank you Pansy and Christina). In LA there’s an extra reason to visit. The balcony. If you’re following me on Twitter or Instagram you already know what I’m talking about. If not – you can check it out here. Every time I visit I just wanna move in. I’m sure you understand why. However when visiting earlier today I didn’t move in – instead I took a few pictures of what’s coming soon in H&M. That collar will be gone as soon as it lands in stores. Pretty perfect.
1. “Relaxed, sporty and effortless. The bonded jersey waistcoat from 3.1 Phillip Lim is a great layering piece. It’s versatile and will be the crowning glory of many an outfit.”
2. “A shopper is a key shape for the season and this Anya Hindmarch bag ticks all the boxes. It’s bright, cheerful and in practical rubber. Perfect for Spring.”
3. “We are so thrilled to have Carven joining My-wardrobe.com this season and this Carven map print dress is a favourite. Edgy and a cool combination of quirky print and colour. The twist waist is a great detail that makes the dress very flattering and wearable.”
4.“I have wanted this Vanessa Bruno jacket since the moment I saw it. I love the craft inspiration. It’s very feminine and light – a perfect layering piece and a forever jacket.”
5. “I am very magpie in my style and these Marc by Marc Jacobs glitter wedges are perfect for me. As a wedge it’s the perfect run-around-all-day-heel with the added benefit of the height.”
Thank you My-wardrobe.com!